Wednesday 13 March 2013

The chequered flag for the Williams FW 14B

I have spent a couple of hours today applying the tyre decals. I soaked some kitchen paper to wet the back of the decals. after a few minutes I coated the tyre with decal adhesive and placed the decal on the tyre. I pressed down on the decal and carefully removed the backing from one end while keeping pressure on the remaining decal in contact with the tyre. This worked well and the decals went on easily.. I waited about half an hour between doing the other side and kept the tyre clean by doing this side on a sheet of clean paper. The wheels fitted on in seconds  and basically Bob's your uncle.










Well there isn't much to add here, all I need to do is to put up a display shelf for this creation.So adiĆ³s amigo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment